Posted: Monday, October 9, 2017 12:03 AM
Company Name:Rep the Squad
Benefits Offered Dental, Medical, Vision
Employment Type Full-Time
Rep the Squad – Warehouse Team member
Who we are: Squad, a spin out of Madrona Labs. We are a consumer product start-up passionate about professional sports. We are redefining how fan hood is expressed. Founding team has extensive experience building disruptive consumer experiences that help redefine how consumers access goods and services. We are well funded with some of the top VCs in Seattle supporting the model along with several professional athletes.
Who you are: Someone who is detail oriented and has a fast-paced work ethic. A first down back that enjoys pushing through the line to get the job done. You need to be able to handle multiple tasks and still ensure quality and standards are met. Someone that can adjust to daily playbook changes and execute the plays.
Overview: The warehouse team member will be accountable for receiving all product and ensuring it is in good condition. They will need to process all product and package for outgoing orders. The warehouse team member will ensure that all orders are processed in a timely manner to align with our customer service values. Since we are a startup, this team member will need to be able to play ball with whatever is thrown at them and adjust to an ever-changing playbook.
Specific responsibilities for this role include:
· Receiving daily returns
· Prepacking all product and ensuring inventory is correctly placed
· Ensuring warehouse standards are kept up daily including cleanliness and maintenance
· Assisting customer support with all emails and phone calls
· Living the company values daily
Although in its infancy, Squad’s core values are of paramount importance. While we embrace different working styles, we are looking for those who share the following beliefs:
· Fans First - everything is done with our fans in mind. If we empower them, they become our fans as well.
· Head cases Are not welcome - we assume positive intent and trust. We put others before ourselves. We’re nice. We work hard. Those are not mutually exclusive concepts.
· Every Day is Game Day - we’re accountable and operate with a strong sense of integrity, transparency and urgency. (Open honest and direct)
· Practice the Fundamentals - every interaction is an opportunity to learn, improve and grow. We are open, adaptable and expect one another to share feedback, ideas and new information.
· We Keep Score - our process is only as good as our results. We work smart and get into the trenches to figure things out. We expect to win, and we celebrate together when we do.
· Miracles happen - reinvention requires brave, innovative risk-takers. We’re empowered to cultivate ideas and we experiment continuously. We consider the 1% possibility.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Interested in applying? Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Rep the Squad:
Who we are: Unfortunately, we cannot tell you. Squad, a spin out of Madrona Labs, is in stealth mode as we prepare for a public launch later this year. What we can say is we are a consumer product start-up passionate about professional sports. We are redefining how fanhood is expressed. Founding team has extensive experience building disruptive consumer experiences that help redefine how consumers access goods and services. We are well funded with some of the top VCs in Seattle supporting the model along with several professional athletes.
• Location: Seattle, Seattle, WA
• Post ID: 54590302 seattle