Posted: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 10:55 PM
Company Name: Quality Food Centers
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide exceptional customer service in a safe and clean environment to ensure the customer's return visit. We accomplish this in many ways including, but not limited to; treating our customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, promoting an inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of the community, providing the right products at the right time with fair and accurate pricing. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Enter patient's information into computer accurately and efficiently.
- Counting, measuring and preparation of specified product using company best practices.
- Follow the appropriate staging procedures.
- Maintain records on prescription volume and sales.
- Perform posting audits.
- Answers phone.
- Checks product in.
- Processes product returns.
- Maintains pharmacy files and inventory system.
- Researches and follows up on third party billing issues.
- Tender customer transactions in a quick and efficient manner.
- Promote for sale to our customers any current charitable promotions.
- Understand and follow the company guidelines on tendering electronic fund transactions such as Credit/Debit Cards, EBT and Gift Cards, as well as cash and check transactions.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on accepting and tendering vendor coupons, company limits on cash shortages and shrink guidelines.
- Understand the operation of the cash register and follow all cashier handling policies to prevent loss.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Assist Pharmacist in all responsibilities except those that require a judgment call by a Pharmacist.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- State Pharmacy Technician License
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Possess high school diploma or equivalent
- Thorough understanding and adherence to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: Pharmacy Technician Certification
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at QFC: At QFC, we are seeking friendly Associates who are passionate about helping others and who want to build lasting relationships with our Customers. We look for hard working team members who will support us in our mission to put every Customer first. We offer competitive wages and benefits, and opportunities for career advancement. If you're interested in joining the QFC team, we encourage you to complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering - a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service - in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WA || Bellevue || 2636 Bellevue Way Ne || 98004 || Quality Food Centers || None || Pharmacy || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || Pharmacy Technician Certification
Associated topics: dietetic, food scientist, immunoassay, immunology, kinesiology, nutritionist, pharmacology, pharmacometrics, transfection, vaccine
• Location: Seattle
• Post ID: 62289847 seattle