DO YOU WANT A JOB YOU CAN LOVE?
Join our Team at:
Aegis of Redmond
Aegis on Madison, in Seattle
Aegis Gardens/Newcastle Community supporting our Chinese Residents
We are a private, family-owned company founded in 1997 by Chairman and CEO Dwayne Clark. Our success has been exceptional, as we have expanded to 28 communities in Washington, California and Nevada and have 10 more in development in the Greater Seattle area! If you want to be part of something truly great, then we invite you to join our team here at egis Living
Each day egis Living employees bring hope, joy, courage, caring and compassion to thousands of seniors and their families. The work they do is heroic, it adds value to lives, and it is changing the face of senior housing throughout the nation.
As a Nurse Supervisor / Nurse Care Director, you will work in one of our assisted living and memory care communities. Your creativity and expertise will play a vital role in creating an environment that promotes resident safety, social engagement, and self-esteem through your leadership of the paraprofessional staff and hands-on care. You will recruit, hire, train and manage the paraprofessional care staff.
- Conduct all assessments and coordinate with team members to ensure that our residents are assisted in a caring and respectful manner
- Design the service plans and collaborate with co-workers to ensure quality of care
- Set standards that create a sense of security for the residents
- Provide information between resident, family and physician on residents health care issues
- Responsible for the resident medication delivery system
- Manage paraprofessional care givers, including scheduling
- Responsible for maintaining health records for all residents
- Current nursing license required with supervisory or case management experience
- Ability to establish relationships with residents and family members
- Experience in training and development
- Experience managing medication delivery systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Commitment to high quality standards
- Experience working as a geriatric nursing or gerontology is preferred.
- Aegis Gardens/Newcastle Community requires speaking Mandarin or Cantonese.
RESEARCH US. ASK AROUND . We really are a great place to work!
Aegis redefines Assisted Living as you know it. We are honored to have received awards recognizing our excellence in the field of elder care at the state and national levels, with accolades from Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING -5 Evening Magazine s Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design, and the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award. We believe in taking care of our employees. If you work for us, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an enjoyable team and work environment!
Associated topics: admin, care manager, critical care, deputy, lead, manager, nmh, nurse manager, rgn, supervisor
• Post ID: 57959522 seattle