Orion Industries, a Boeing supplier of the year, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to support its Auburn facility. This position reports directly to the Manufacturing Services Supervisor, an employee with over 15 years of manufacturing, aerospace machining, and maintenance experience. If you have experience as an industrial mechanic or millwright and have wanted autonomy in your work, variety in your work day, with no two days being the same, this might be the position for you!
The ideal candidate will:
- have five or more years of experience troubleshooting and servicing a variety of manufacturing equipment, especially CNC machines
- have strong problem solving and improvising skills
- have the ability to handle intermittent interruptions and prioritize changing work duties
- be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours a day
- be willing to work occasional overtime
NOTE: This position is eligible for 2017 paid holidays with no “wait period”.
This is a full-time position working Monday thru Friday, 7am to 3:30pm
Orion offers competitive wages in addition to an excellent benefit package which includes 100% employer paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance for full-time employees. Orion also offers 11 paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave, and a 401K with 100% company match up to 4%.
Orion is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place (including marijuana).
For a formal job description, please email email@example.com
• Post ID: 56944212 seattle