Posted: Sunday, July 30, 2017 12:04 AM
Company Name:MS Real Estate
Employment Type Full-Time
We are looking for a maintenance technician / handyman to join our team to work on properties in Federal Way, Auburn, Burien, Renton and Seattle. You are reliable, clean and efficient. You must have a truck and clean driving record. You also need to pass background and drug test.
1. All the repair and maintenance tasks related to move in/out turn-over of the units.
2. Painting, sheetrock repair, patching.
3. Basic plumbing work, such as repairing leaking faucets, repair water tanks, change toilets, sink, etc
4. Basic electrical work – replace light bulbs, light fixture, outlet, cover plates, etc.
5. Repair work for apartment units – carpentry work, fixing door, window, screen, blinds, cabinets, locks, etc.
6. Appliance repair knowledge is a huge plus!
7. Other odds work around the properties.
The job is fulltime position. We pay you by hourly rate (DOE). We may also offer an apartment for the right candidate and who has a need for it.
Please email us your resume and cover letter with pay expectation!
Federal Way/ Auburn/ Burien
About MS Real Estate:
We are a real estate investment company specialized in commercial building (apartments, retails and office units) investment and property management. We grow very quickly to hundreds rental units in the past 4-5 years. We will continue growing into the future.
• Location: Federal Way, WA, Seattle
• Post ID: 49587603 seattle