Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 9:13 AM
Kenworth Truck Company
Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World's Best(R) heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth is an industry leader in providing fuel:saving technology solutions that help increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. The company's dedication to the green fleet includes aerodynamic trucks, compressed and liquefied natural gas trucks, and medium duty diesel:electric hybrids.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Analyze and process engine warranty claims.
- Review claim information provided by dealers and, working independently or with Vendor Recovery, Engineering or Quality, process claims per established guidelines.
- Provide best in class support to our Fleet Customers and Dealers on a regular basis.
- Perform additional technical and administrative duties as assigned.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for assigned responsibilities.
- Work closely with external/internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage quoting of published and unpublished extended warranties in a high visibility just in time environment working with the Analytics, Sales, Field Service, and Accounting teams
- Able to travel as needed (:5)
Qualifications and Skills
- BS/BA preferred; 2+ industry related experience preferred.
- Ability to create and manage ad:hoc SQL queries within MS Access or Tableau to help support management decision making a plus.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills; proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access; and have good recall of detail and a mechanical aptitude.
- Must be self:motivated and able to work in a fast paced just:in:time environment with rapidly changing objectives.
- Must be able to accept responsibility for assigned projects and work effectively under general or minimal supervision.
- The ideal candidate will have a mechanical or technical aptitude, be comfortable with processing large volumes of data, and be able to provide data driven answers to questions about the material processed.
- Previous Automotive or Truck Dealership Service Advisor or Service Manager experience is a plus.
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
• Location: Renton, Seattle
• Post ID: 61559152 seattle