Housekeeping Supervisor (9 applicants needed) - Arctic Club Seattle a DoubleTree by Hilton (Seattle,
Supervises cleaning personnel and inspects hotel guestrooms, bathrooms, corridors, and lobbies. Assigns work to cleaning personnel and trains personnel in housekeeping duties. Posts room occupancy records. Adjusts guests’ complaints regarding housekeeping service or equipment. Writes requisitions for room supplies and furniture renovation or replacements. Reports need for room redecoration to Executive Housekeeper. Examines carpets, drapes and furniture for stains, damage, or wear. Checks and counts linens and supplies. Records inspection results and notifies cleaning personnel of inadequacies. May also perform cleaning duties.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY Essential Functions
• Inspect guestrooms and indoor public spaces for cleanliness, proper inventory and item quality and safety
• Inspects rooms for damage
• Inspects and reports linen and supply inventories
• Writes requisitions for room supplies, furniture replacement and renovation and room redecoration
• Observes status and maintains common areas, including floor closets, stairwells, halls, lobby areas and elevators
• Properly maintains the daily log, including accounting for completed tasks, tracking issued keys and reviewing the communications log and file on a routine basis
• Properly uses and maintains assigned equipment and supplies to departmental specifications, including vacuums, chemicals and cleaning aides
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or matters of significance
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years housekeeping experience and 6 months supervisory experience.  Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends and holidays.
• Post ID: 41532863 seattle