Come join our outstanding housekeeping team at our beautiful new hotel in Bothell. Our newer property is in great condition, and is maintained with pride. We offer great benefits and team environment. Please respond with your resume or work history and relevant skills or training. We look forwardto hearing from you!
The Hotel Group
Founded in Edmonds, Washington in 1984 as a spirited venture in the hospitality industry, THG has grown into a leader in hotel ownership and management, operating more than 25 properties in 10 states.
Our guiding principle of integrity leads us to respect client partners and encourage associates' growth. THG keeps potential in mind, judging prospective properties by what they can be, not what they are. Because of this drive, we have consistentlyJo made poorly performing hotels into market leaders and attracted the industry's finest people to our ranks along the way.
As our legacy and success continue to grow we will maintain the core values of integrity, initiative, innovation, and inspiration that have brought THG thus far.
Job Title: Housekeeper
The Hotel Group KEY 3 - SERVICE is our business. Team Members are expected to anticipate our
guest's needs and help them in any way we can by practicing our Hospitality Culture - \"Lead Us
Towards Hospitality Greatness\". Every Team Member is expected to know and use the Key 3:
Acknowledge & Smile Anticipate & Deliver Sincerely Thank
Provides cleaning services such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, washing walls, windows
and mirrors, etc. in designated areas of the hotel. When assigned to guestrooms, replaces linens,
replenishes amenities and makes beds.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
1. Greets guests and responds to special requests
2. May gather waste and/or contaminated materials for disposal. Assigned areas of the hotel
may include guestrooms, hallways, lobby, stairwells and offices
3. Maintains privacy and security by properly announcing entry and servicing guestrooms as
4. Cleans guestrooms to the level of standards set by the Hotel, including stripping of
and trash, bed making, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting and replacing amenities and supplies
5. Properly uses and maintains assigned equipment and supplies to departmental
specifications, including vacuums, chemicals and cleaning aides
6. Observes status and maintains common areas, including floor closets, stairwells, halls,
areas and elevators
7. Properly maintains the daily log, including accounting for completed tasks, tracking
issued keys and reviewing the communications log and file on a routine basis
8. Properly handles lost and found items in accordance with department policies and
9. Responds to guest concerns, complaints or suggestions appropriately, refers them to
management in support of providing superior guest service
10. Performs other duties as assigned by Manager
11. Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or matters of
12. Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance
with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position
13. At all times projects a favorable image of The Hotel Group to the public
14. Maintains safe working conditions within department and Hotel
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with the Hotel's rules and regulations
for the safe and efficient operation of Hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and
regulations may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
This job description is not intended to detail every aspect of your job or list every task you may
perform. It is provided as a general overview of the responsibilities and skills required to do
this job successfully.
• Post ID: 43828268 seattle