- We have openings for full-timeCOOK, GRILL position.
- Location: Nordstrom 500 Pine St Suite 500 Seattle WA 98101Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule:F/T; M-F 7:00am - 3:00pm
- Requirement:Cooking experience and Food Handlers Card required
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Bon Apptit Management Company believes we can change the world through food. A pioneer in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, we cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients. Our teams at corporations, universities, and museums all across the US have the freedom to create menus tuned to their guests, mixing regional comfort foods and global cuisine. We are committed to nurturing our staffs talents, staying ahead of dining trends, and making a difference in the food system. Join us in our mission of food service for a sustainable future.
Full time associates at Bon Apptit are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Prepares food and serves customers at the grill station in accordance with current applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure high-quality food service is provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes orders from customer and prepares items requiring short preparation. Completes orders from steam tables and serves customers at multiple stations.
- Serves customers in an efficient, friendly manner following established steps of service meeting outlined standards. Ensures food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket-collection procedures during service. Responsible for records from area worked during service periods.
- Uses approved recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from workstations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with established safety standards.
- Stores foods in designated areas following standard wrapping, dating and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans, sanitizes and maintains all assigned work areas, equipment and utensils to ensure sanitation standards are met.
- Resolves customer concerns and reports relevant information and concerns to supervisor.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 46087998 seattle