A Senior Real Estate Professional is a real estate agent who handles all the details of a real estate transaction for clients. When selling or purchasing real estate, clients need a Real Estate Professional to advise on the value of property, prepare a property for sale and advocate for their clients best interests during negotiations. In this position, you will devise marketing strategies for selling real estate and will also help clients with the purchase of a new home. As a Senior Real Estate Professional, you must be communicative, creative and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Create marketing strategies to make your properties stand out in the local real estate market
- Advise clients as they prepare their home for sale and provide any resources that may be required such as staging, repairs and home improvement services
- Market your services to the local community and network with potential clients to increase your client portfolio
- Familiarize yourself with the local real estate market and stay informed on home values
- Attend home showings and open houses with clients
- Mediate all real estate purchase and sale negotiations
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: broker, listing consultant, realtor, real estate broker, residential, residential estate, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 53905113 seattle