A Senior Real Estate Marketing Consultant is a real estate agent who manages the entire transaction process of a property purchase or sale. This position is best geared to consultants who have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to manage a large portfolio of clients. Consultants are knowledgeable about the real estate market and are able to provide expert advice to their clients as they prepare to make the largest purchase or sale of their lives.
- Consult with clients throughout the real estate transaction process and offer advice on how to best market their home and how to best position themselves to purchase a home
- Oversee and negotiate the terms of contract for real estate sales and purchases
- Create marketing and advertising materials for your consultation services and your real estate listings
- Understand and be able to consult with clients about your local real estate market
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: appraisal, appraiser, invest, market, marketing, market trend, portfolio, property analyst, real estate analyst, researcher
• Post ID: 53992158 seattle