Sales and Marketing Representative (Real Estate) - John L. Scott Real Estate (Mountlake Terrace, WA)
A Sales and Marketing Representative (Real Estate) is commonly known as a real estate agent. In this career, you will help clients throughout the process of selling and buying real estate. When selling real estate, clients look to Sales and Marketing Representatives to help them get their property ready for the local real estate market by making sure it's priced properly and is ready to be shown to buyers. As a Sales and Marketing Representative, you will need to help clients with the marketing components of selling their property and make sure it is sold for the best possible value.
- Come up with marketing strategies so your properties are seen by as many buyers as possible
- Help clients get their home ready for showings by suggesting staging techniques and pricing it competitively
- Communicate with other Sales and Marketing Representatives and represent your clients' needs
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed on recent home sales and listings
- Take clients on home tours to help them find a home to purchase
- Follow up with clients on their real estate needs
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 42473383 seattle