Residential Real Estate Agent (Retail Location) - John L. Scott Real Estate (Bellevue, WA)
A Residential Real Estate Agent (Retail Location) is a real estate agent who works at our retail office and guides customers through the intricacies of the home sale and purchase process. When it comes to real estate transactions, home sellers and buyers have a lot of questions, so they come by our retail office looking for guidance. Since you will work out of our retail location, you will often be the first point of contact for customers which gives you the opportunity to help them see through an entire real estate purchase and sale transaction.
- Understand the current real estate environment and be able to suggest appropriate home price points to customers
- Help clients get their home ready to put on the market and offer suggestions to make it sell quickly
- Understand your clients and their real estate needs so you can match them with an appropriate home
- Be available for meetings at our retail office
- Keep updated on home sales and listings in the local real estate market
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, housing, listing consultant, real estate broker, residential, residential estate, sales agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 53919178 seattle