Residential Property Consultant (Purchase and Sale) - John L. Scott Real Estate (Kingston, WA)
A Residential Property Consultant (Purchase and Sale) is a real estate agent who manages the entire real estate transaction process for home buyers and sellers. The purchase and sale of real estate is a complicated and overwhelming process, so clients need property consultants to advise them on how to find a home that offers good value and meets their needs, and how to market and sell their current home. As a consultant, you must have excellent customer service skills, an ability to communicate well, and a drive to help clients make the most significant purchase and sale of their life.
- Be an expert in your local residential real estate market
- Consult with home purchasers on the market value of local residences
- Consult with home sellers on how to best market their property and obtain a favorable offer
- Advise clients on the contract terms regarding the purchase or sale of their home
- Attend property showings and open houses
- Create marketing materials to advertise your consultation services
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: agent, home, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, resident, residential, residential estate, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 53880453 seattle