A Real Estate Sales Representative is also known as a real estate agent and is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients are in need of sales representatives to help them market and sell their home and guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase. In this position, you will advise clients on how to prepare their home for a quick and profitable sale and will help them search for a new home to call their own.
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for sale
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of comparable homes sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate sales representative services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when creating home transaction contracts
- Come up with creative marketing strategies to help clients sell their home
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 43260193 seattle