A Real Estate Sales Associate is a real estate agent who helps clients with the purchase and sale of their home. In this position, you will assist clients with listing and selling their home and guide them through the home search and purchase process. Real Estate is a challenging and exciting business and as a Real Estate Sales Associate, you will be the key resource for your clients to make the most important purchase and sale of their life. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential to this role.
- Consult clients on how to list their home for sale to sell quickly and for a favorable price
- Be available to take clients on home tours and attend open houses
- Offer advice on how to market a home for sale to make it unique within the local real estate market
- Mediate all negotiations between sellers and purchasers and communicate with fellow real estate agents to represent your clients' best interests
- Understand your local real estate market and be informed on recent home sales
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 48779533 seattle