A Real Estate Marketing Representative is a real estate agent who walks clients through the process of a home purchase or sale. A real estate transaction can be a confusing and overwhelming experience so clients look to Real Estate Marketing Representatives to prepare their home for sale and to look for a new home to purchase. In this position, you will come up with marketing ideas to help your clients sell their home quickly and for good value. You will also help in the home search by trying to find the best possible home to meet your clients' needs.
- Come up with marketing ideas to make the homes in your portfolio sell quickly
- Stay informed on the local real estate environment and understand real estate values
- Advise clients on how to prepare their home for sale and price it appropriately
- Network with fellow Real Estate Marketing Representatives and advocate for your clients' best interests with them
- Take clients to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during negotiations to reach mutual acceptance
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, analyze, appraiser, invest, marketing, marketing representative, market trend, portfolio, portfolio analyst
• Post ID: 53992448 seattle