A Real Estate Listing Consultant (also known as a real estate agent) guides their clients through all the intricacies of a property transaction. In this position, consultants offer expertise regarding home values, marketing strategies and negotiation techniques to clients trying to sell their home. Real estate sales can be a daunting process, and listing consultants offer the guidance and tactics that clients need to sell their home quickly and for good value. This position is for consultants who are savvy when it comes to sales and can be creative when it comes to selling a home in a competitive market.
- Be an expert in your local real estate community so you can best consult your clients on what their home is worth
- Devise marketing strategies to make each listing in your portfolio stand out in your local real estate community
- Communicate with fellow real estate agents about your listings and create marketing materials to advertise your portfolio
- Stay in touch with both active and inactive clients to offer consultation services for their real estate needs
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: agent, house, listing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent, sales agent
• Post ID: 53884253 seattle