Real Estate Customer Service and Sales Representative - John L. Scott Real Estate (Redmond, WA)
A Real Estate Customer Service and Sales Representative is a real estate agent who clients depend on to get them through the purchase and sale of a property. Real estate transactions are daunting and complicated so clients need Real Estate Customer Service and Sales Representatives to help them work through how to price their home, get it ready for showings and then find a new home to call their own. In this position, you will advise clients on how to make their home marketable and will provide advice during the home search process to help them find their dream home.
- Provide amazing customer service to every customer in your portfolio and communicate with them on a regular basis
- Advise clients on ways to make their home stand out in the real estate market and provide resources for details such as home improvements, repairs and staging
- Work with other Real Estate Customer Service and Sales Representatives when offers are submitted and represent your clients' needs
- Keep track of current home sales and listings
- Advertise your Real Estate Customer Service and Sales Representative services to the local market
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 44357623 seattle