Real Estate Agents catering to luxury properties are a special breed. Due to the high stakes nature of luxury property sales, market expertise and perfect customer service are essential. Luxury property sales are steadily climbing, therefore the demand for competent, proactive, and personable Real Estate agents specializing in luxury properties is similarly increasing.The Luxury Real Estate Agent position is best suited to competent, intense, and charismatic individuals. Agents who aggressively seek to improve their administrative and customer service skills tend to have success in the current industry.
- Communicate with customers using various media platforms.
- Teach and educate customers on the current real estate market.
- Inform customers about contracts and terms of sale.
- Use computer technology to manage a network of customers and properties.
- Assist clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Connect with customers on a personal level to provide a custom tailored buying/selling experience.
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: agent, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, resident, residential, residential estate, residential real estate, sales agent
• Post ID: 53884518 seattle