A Full-Time Real Estate Professional is a real estate agent who takes their clients through the purchase and sale of a property. Real estate transactions can be confusing and complicated, so clients rely on Real Estate Professionals to help them get the best value out of their purchase or sale. As a Real Estate Professional, you must have fantastic customer service skills and be able to work with a large portfolio of clients and make each of them feel cared for and important.
- Reach out to customers to find out what their real estate needs are and answer any questions
- When ready to sell their home, help clients price their property well and give them advice on making it marketable
- Communicate with other Real Estate Professionals so they are aware of the properties in your portfolio
- Understand your real estate environment and the trends of home values in your area
- Network within your local community to increase your client portfolio
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: home, listing consultant, real estate agent, resident, residential, residential estate, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 53914238 seattle