A Client Asset Manager (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who guides customers through the real estate sales and purchase process. Real Estate is an exciting industry that appeals to managers who want to work closely with clients to make one of the biggest purchases of their lives. Real estate is almost always the most significant and valuable asset a client possesses. As a Client Asset Manager in Real Estate, you will be the key advisor who leads your customers through the purchase, sale and negotiation process of their property.
- Manage an extensive client list and be in regular communication with them about their real estate needs
- Provide expert advice on the local real estate market
- Be available to attend real estate showings and open houses
- Mediate all negotiations to get a client to mutual acceptance
- Be an asset to your clients whenever they have questions or concerns
- Market and advertise your services
- Tech savviness is an asset
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 50637648 seattle