Business Development Senior Consultant (Real Estate) - John L. Scott Real Estate (North Bend, WA)
A Business Development Senior Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who walks clients through every step of a property transaction. When purchasing a home, clients need the expertise of a Business Development Senior Consultant to guide them in pricing their home and marketing it in a way to make it stand out in the local community. Likewise, when purchasing a home, Business Development Senior Consultants offer vital guidance when it comes to negotiations and getting the best possible value for a home. As a Business Development Senior Consultant, the candidate for this position must excel in customer service.
- Be familiar with your local real estate location and keep updated on recent home sales and new listings
- Give advice to clients on how to make their home stand out and sell quickly and counsel them on how to price their home competitively
- Engage in home searches for clients and take them to showings and open houses
- Create marketing materials to advertise your Business Development Senior Consultant services
- Mediate during client negotiations and advocate for them to other Business Development Senior Consultants
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 46104248 seattle