A Bi-Lingual Real Estate Professional walks clients through both the sale and purchase of their home. In this position, you will help clients with every aspect of getting their home ready for sale and finding a new home that fulfills their needs. Real Estate is a challenging and exhilarating business where no two days of work are the same. This position appeals to those who have a passion for customer service, communication and enjoy working with a large and diverse portfolio of clients.
- Assist clients with preparing their home for sale and provide resources for getting their home ready for showings
- Help clients with their property search by showing them homes
- Mediate negotiations between your clients and potential buyers and sellers and offer advice as needed
- Create marketing strategies to optimize home sales
- Study and understand the local real estate environment and keep updated on recent home sales
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate services
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: agent, home, housing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate courier, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 53969203 seattle