An Associate Real Estate Portfolio Manager (commonly known as a real estate agent) is the cornerstone of the real estate business. As an Associate Real Estate Portfolio Manager, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to walk multiple clients through the entire real estate purchase and sale process. This position is for managers who want to fully utilize their leadership skills in the areas of managing an extensive real estate portfolio and overseeing real estate negotiations, contracts and transactions.
- Reach out to clients to initiate or follow up on real estate transactions
- Manage the buying and selling of all real estate in your portfolio
- Advise clients during negotiations on the purchase or sale of their property
- Manage marketing and advertising through the website, mail-outs and open houses
- Oversee the development of real estate contracts
- Become informed and stay current on the real estate climate of your community
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 48774728 seattle