Responsible for accurately completing PeopleSoft and CATS inventory transactions at the network staging facility warehouse. Primary responsibility is to review purchase order information in PeopleSoft/CATS, physically stage equipment, scan part numbers and serial numbers for appropriate equipment and confirm information has been accurately captured in CATS/PeopleSoft. Also responsible for performing physical and financial retirements, follow up on aged POs in received status, maintain spares and excess network inventory by ensuring that all received or released equipment are properly scanned.
Additional responsibilities include audit reconciliations, review inventory from decommissioned locations, inventory transactions in CATS such as, bulk transfers, item transfers, express stocks, etc. Support CATS inventory system by monitoring, auditing and correcting inventory transactions. Supporting staging facility operations to maintain a clean and safe working environment, create and maintaining standard and ad-hoc reports that are used to successfully manage capital spending and inventory management throughout the year.
Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills are critical to resolve day-to-day issues related to inventory transaction discrepancies. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to complete tasks is required.
Will assist in day to day operations in the warehouse including moving network equipment and other material .Uses pallet jack,drive forkliftand scan equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Three or more years of work experience related to finance and procurement (supply chain management).
- Basic understanding of accounting and inventory control principles.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills, ability to work independently and make decisions within the guidelines of Verizon Wireless business standards.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Commitment to quality and the motivation and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience working in an ERP system.
- Fulcrum CATS/PeopleSoft Experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Forkliftexperience for Reach and Counterbalanced trucks,forklift certification desired.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6716519-analyst-inventory-planning
• Post ID: 45093883 seattle