- Responsible for the installation and removal of traditional and signature advertisements/campaigns on the interior and exterior of buses and shelters.
- Keep an accurate and up to date inventory of advertisements being installed or removed from buses, trains, train stations, benches and shelters both in written form and using an app based smart phone. This includes noting the correct transit number, number of the advertisement removed, and number of the advertisement replaced. This is important because advertisements have a definite start and end date. Also, tracking daily installations to ensure installs are being performed in a timely manner to match estimated labor hours supplied by management.
- Keep a strong relationship with the operations manager and staff of the transit districts. A major part of this task includes strong communication skills and knowledge of the inner processes for each bus yard.
- Keep storage/warehouse organized, as well as maintaining vehicle and machinery appearance and report any required maintenance to Operations Manager.
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Must maintain and drive a company vehicle daily
- Ideal candidate needs to be energetic, reliable, and enjoy working with your hands.
- Reliable when dealing with instructions and documenting installs.
- Quick learner and able to communicate well with Operations Manager.
- Ability to work with transit fleets/authorities
- Ability to read and work from written instructions
- Ability to document installations, through photographs, app based smart phone programs and written logs
- Ability to communicate with different levels of management and transit personnel
- Ability to read and interpret detailed spreadsheets, including inventory logs and advertisements that need to be installed and removed. Information will be in form of printed spreadsheets and app based smart phone programs
- Ability to use digital camera and personal smart phone required
- Knowledge of use of basic hand tools and basic power tools required
- Valid Driver's License required
- High School Diploma required
- 3-M Certification Program a plus.
- Experience in vinyl graphics installation, sign shop, and/or vehicle wrap experience preferred.
- 6 months to 1 year experience working in an industry in which working well with hands and attention to detail was required (i.e., auto body shop, vehicle wrapping, sign shop, flooring, carpentry) is preferred.
- The primary work environment is outdoors and working conditions include working around moving buses, night work, and mostly on your feet. Some day time work and mandatory overtime shifts may be required from time to time.
- The physical demands also include lifting 50 to 75 pounds, pushing, reaching, seeing (with a focus on reading, color distinction, acuity, depth perception, and peripheral vision), sitting less than 50% of the time, standing, stooping, talking, turning, walking, and climbing.
- Travel to other Lamar markets throughout Oregon and Washington will be required on a regular basis. Nights spent traveling away from home are less than 20% of the time.
Lamar is an EOE/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans or any other State or Federally protected characteristic
Enhance your career path this you have throughout motivating work atmosphere. Use the important experience that you actually have and in addition your desire to confront the challenge in order to be able in order to function in synergy with different other folks from across USA. Be a part of us! Absolutely no other area is actually better for good results compared to at Lamar Advertising Company. For those job seekers who are eligible and serious to ENTRY LEVEL ADVERTISING INSTALLER Lamar Advertising Company Seattle, WA February 2018 , please sign-up via the "Apply" button below. Only qualified applicants will probably be processed and accepted to work since an employee Lamar Advertising Company Seattle, WA. Utilize this00 beneficial opportunity to attain your dream job with Lamar Advertising Company.
• Post ID: 61976307 seattle