Posted: Saturday, February 24, 2018 12:04 AM
Company Name:InHealth Seattle
Compensation$15 to $25 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“InHealth’s mission is to expand the boundaries of what is possible for each individual. We deeply care about treatment outcomes. There is no”
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Scheduling patients
● Reception Duties and Patient Coordination
● Open and close front office
● Greet patients, update their information
● Answer phones/email promptly while ensuring patient flow in the clinic
● Collect payment
● Explain basic insurance structure to patients
● Collect copay, deductible, and patient balance
● Patient Coordination
● Review patient accounts before patients arrive for appointments to anticipate account needs/changes/updates
● Ensure all paperwork is up to date and filled out for all patients
● Call insurance and verify patient benefits
● Handle patient coordination for referrals, etc.
● Insurance that processes by other staff and providers are done correctly including preauthorization’s, insurance verifications.
● Manage social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
● Outreach, plan and execute monthly marketing events
● Create and execute email campaigns
● Create marketing print material (brochures, postcards, etc.)
● Partnership, sponsorship and event outreach, coordination and management
What We’re Looking For:
● Professional, self-starter and willing to learn
● Able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
● Able to part of a fast-paced front desk team
● Detail-oriented individual (quickly handling front desk tasks efficiently and accurately)
● Have excellent communication skills, including phone/email/in-person
● You are continually looking for ways to improve implementation of the system.
● You are positive and work well in a team environment.
● You are flexible and ready to be part of a fast-paced team.
InHealth Mission & Values:
InHealth’s mission is to expand the boundaries of what is possible for each individual. We deeply care about treatment outcomes. There is nothing better than seeing our patients feel better, enjoy an improved quality of life and achieve their goals.
Interested in joining the InHealth team?
If you think this is you, we’d love to hear from you! Email your resume and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Client Services & Marketing position”.
About InHealth Seattle:
InHealth is a boutique sports healthcare offices that approaches patient treatment through holistic care. This position is critical as it directly contributes to the overall success of the patient experience.
Company address: 4915 25th Ave NE, Suite 104, Seattle, WA 98105
• Location: Seattle, Seattle, WA
• Post ID: 61753742 seattle