Posted: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 12:13 PM
Company Name:Highland Vision Clinic, PS
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
Join our team of dispensing opticians in a busy, private optometry office. Highland Vision Clinic has been offering elite customer service to our community for almost 30 years. Our clinic was recently rated as one of the top optical offices in the state of Washington by Puget Sound Consumers' Checkbook, an unbiased, non-profit service ratings publication.
Position Summary: Licensed Dispensing Optician
We are looking for a full time optician who has a positive attitude and is also dependable and detail-oriented, with a team-player mentality. Ability to multi-task and clearly communicate with our patients is paramount to our success. Experience with Office Mate is helpful. The duties of a dispensing optician will include:
• Assist patients with selecting fashionable frames and lenses according to written optical prescription or specification.
• Take appropriate measurements of patient for size of eyeglasses according the optical prescription.
• Prepare work order for optical laboratory containing instructions for grinding and mounting lenses in frames.
• Verify exactness of finished lens spectacles.
• Adjust frame and lens position to fit patient.
• Assist patient with inserting, removing, and caring for contact lenses.
• Verify, submit and bill patient insurance information for eyeglasses.
Location: Shoreline, WA
Hours: 35-40 hrs/ week
Please APPLY at: email@example.com or by fax to 206-546-2266
About Highland Vision Clinic, PS:
Private optometry clinic with four doctors in the north end of the Seattle area
• Location: Seattle, Seattle, WA
• Post ID: 51238808 seattle