Certified Hand Therapist
- Location: Seattle, Washington, 98109, United States
- Position Title: Certified Hand Therapist, Seattle, WA
- Company Name: Seattle's Elite Physical Therapy
- Job Category: PT
- Practice Settings: Private Outpatient Office or Group Practice
- Practice Area: Hand Rehabilitation
- Benefits: CEU reimbursement, Vacation, Other
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: MS in Physical Therapy
- Min Experience: 1-2 Years
- Required Travel: None
- Outgoing and energetic personality
- Graduate from an accredited college with an AOTA or PT curriculum.
- Current State of Washington License
- Current State of Washington license.
- Upper extremity experience required
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- CHT Certification preferred.
Come join our well-established outpatient orthopedic clinic in the Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle, WA.
We are seeking an experienced Certified Hand Therapist to offer quality one on one treatment to our patients.
The position will start part-time, with the option of transitioning to full time. We offer a competitive salary, a benefits package with paid vacation and holidays, as well as continuing education reimbursement.
Seattle’s Elite Physical Therapy is a privately owned clinic located in the Upper Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle and many of our patients live nearby. We are a small PT clinic, with a private treatment space designated for the desired hand therapist to treat patients for hour long sessions.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Our goal is to find the right candidate with the following qualifications:
• Post ID: 60795192 seattle