Posted: Thursday, September 21, 2017 12:07 AM
Company Name:Seattle Coffee Works
Compensation$42,000 to $46,000 Annually
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Dental
Employment Type Full-Time
STORE MANAGER - SEATTLE COFFEE WORKS
The mission of the Store Manager is to cultivate a high-functioning team for the store, to implement consistent procedures that keep the store running smoothly and delivering coffee experiences that delight customers and the team members. The Store Manager reports to the General Manager weekly on financials, team morale and advancement, store environments, growth opportunities and red flags/areas in need of attention.
Status: full-time, exempt (salaried)
Pay: Depends on experience and revenue of store, eligible to participate in profit-sharing program
• TEAMBUILDING - collaborate with trainers to onboard new team members and coach all team members on properly implementing operations procedures and policies, promote individual and team development by seeking to understand the needs and aspirations of each team member, ensure punctuality and attendance, recognize and acknowledge team member achievements, give constructive feedback and coaching, recommend team members for advancement, alert General Manager to issues with team morale and work to troubleshoot them.
• SCHEDULING - publish schedules and report employee hours for payroll, work with team members to ensure fair and adequate coverage, troubleshoot issues and ensure healthy team collaboration. Work with General Manager to coordinate cross-store scheduling and team retreats to promote team development.
• HEALTH AND SAFETY - collect and maintain required documentation including copies of food and alcohol handler permits, ensure compliance with health code and inspections, enforce health and safety procedures, maintain the in-store policies and procedures binder.
• CASH MANAGEMENT AND TARGETS - coach team members in cash handling procedures and ensure compliance. Work with General Manager to understand and monitor revenue, cost and growth targets for the store.
• INVENTORY MANAGEMENT - ensure adequate inventory for store operations.
• CUSTOMER RELATIONS - model and inspire excellent customer service, coach team members in customer service, identify customer and local community needs.
• STORE ENVIRONMENT - maintain a clean, welcoming store. Coach team members in maintaining a great store environment.
• OPERATIONS AND BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT - review business metrics with General Manager, identify and communicate ideas for operations and business improvement and collaborate with the General Manager on implementation.
• 2+ years retail experience with increasing levels of responsibility
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Excellent verbal, written and social media communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office preferred
Please send your resume and a personal statement about which of our stores you'd prefer managing and why. Explain your leadership philosophy in people managing and coffee hospitality. Send to email@example.com, putting "Store Manager" in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Seattle Coffee Works:
Seattle Coffee Works is a place to experience and experiment with coffee in its richly diverse forms and varieties. Wine connoisseurs have tasting rooms; beer aficionados have brewery tap rooms; fine dining enthusiasts have five-star restaurants. Our goal is to create a dedicated tasting space for specialty coffee. All of our locations commit unrelentingly to making coffee better and providing resources to help our customers make and explore better coffee.
Company address: 1130 Thomas Street Seattle, WA
• Location: Seattle, Seattle, WA
• Post ID: 54448883 seattle