Posted: Monday, February 5, 2018 3:24 PM
Work Area: Software:User Experience
Expected Travel: 0
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device : SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Concur, an SAP company, takes companies of all sizes beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. For more than 20 years, our global expertise and industry:leading innovation has kept customers a step ahead with time:saving tools, leading:edge technology and connected data.
We drive innovation forward until it becomes the new normal, but well never accept business as usual if theres an opportunity for business to be better. Want to be a part of something amazing? Check us out at: concur/careers
User experience is critical to Concurs future and we are looking for a Manager of UX Design who is passionate about driving brilliant user:centered designs that delight Concurs millions of Expense and Invoice users worldwide. Expense is our core product and is in the middle of a key redesign that will change how expense reporting and invoicing are done.
The Expense UX design team is currently comprised of 5 designers who are supported by a UX Insights team of researchers and analysts. The UX Manager reports to the Director of UX Design for global products. The teams principal focus is designing a simple experience of a broad and deep product with emphasis on usability and efficiency. We accommodate a multitude of configurations that make for exciting design challenges to solve.
You have the unique opportunity to create and implement a multitude of designs to shape Concurs products and future. You will ensure that Concurs products meet a high standard of usability and design excellence from visioning work to design iterations to organizing and driving designs through the Agile teams.
Who are you?
* You love managing a team of designers raising their output quality and quantity by leading by example
* You love leading conceptual design sessions, moderating a cross:functional team
* Youre cognizant of schedules, can prioritize, and help your team deliver the right design on time
* Youre good at tracking a high amount of details in a broad and deep product
* You are passionate about empathy for all end users, including those with accessibility needs, and are driven by high impact products and projects
* You are a great communicator and negotiator
* You can adapt to and improve multiple Agile processes
* You crave consistency, simplicity, and clean design
* You love tough interaction and IA challenges
* You love leveraging data (Quantitative and Qualitative) to inform your designs
* You strive to keep track of a high amount of details in a broad and deep product
What you will do in this role:
* Manage a team of UX designers for our Expense and Invoice products
* Drive the best possible user experience design for each release
* Collaborate with other design teams to have a great end:to:end experience across all our products and present solutions to stakeholders
* Collaborate with the Human Interface Guidelines team to evolve the HIG when needed and enforce it when appropriate
* Collaborate with and influence Product Owners, Developers and Stakeholders to reach consensus on dates, design and process
* Leverage the UX Insights team to get the best data possible to inform your teams designs
• Location: Seattle
• Post ID: 61493187 seattle