Posted: Tuesday, July 4, 2017 3:48 AM
Sr. Product Manager, Monetization
Location: WA : Renton
Employment Type: Regular
Job Category: WOTC : Corporate Services
Bring Your Brain.....
Well Supply the Dragons
Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and the worlds largest publisher of adventure games, including Magic: The Gathering(R) Trading Card Game and Dungeons and Dragons(R) Roleplaying Games has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Manager, Monetization to join our Digital Publishing team.
We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package, and the excitement of working in a creative organization. But the best part of working here is that we think creating products that bring hours of enjoyment to millions around the globe is an inherently cool way to earn a living.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
The Senior Product Manager, Monetization has the right mix of formal business management skills, passion for gaming, and experience in a high:tech, creative environment. You will be responsible for designing and driving Acquisition, Retention, and Monetization (ARM) strategies for our portfolio of digital games. You will work with game teams to drive best practice strategies in envisioning, evolving, and operating monetization and meta:game strategies across some of the most revered game franchises around the globe. In this role, you will work with designers and producers to represent the voice and needs of our players while targeting the intersection of revenue generation and quality experience.
With the goal of reaching the business and quality goals of each game, you will work with internal and external teams at both strategic and execution levels partnering primarily with the business intelligence, marketing, customer service, community management, design, creative, and user experience teams across Wizards of the Coast.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience and expertise in defining and operating online free:to:play games and have a deep understanding of the player interactions within those products at the both the individual and community levels. Ideally, the candidate will have expertise in managing a small team of direct reports, ensuring team goals and vision are defined and met.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS WIZARD
* Work with game teams to define, optimize and implement key game features that further the overall strategic vision of the product including maximizing acquisition, engagement and monetization.
* Set requirements and create specifications for ARM features; drive and operate the resulting initiatives.
* Analyze the competitive landscape, and benchmark Wizards monetization against competitors.
* Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, tune mechanics, and identify new features to impact KPIs
* Develop testing and experimentation methodologies; analyze data generated from live environments and partner research teams to optimize price points and model the impact of new game features.
* Work closely with marketing, community, public relations (PR), editorial, web, and mobile to help develop and execute publishing strategies in support of content releases and ongoing player engagement;
* Create, balance and optimize economy models for virtual economies.
* Track performance daily, communicate results to internal and external stakeholders and propose new designs and/or modifications accordingly.
Who Are the Other Wizards, Teams and Partners You Will Work With?
* Executive Producers
* BI Analysts
* Brand Managers
* UX Designers
* UI Designers
* Digital Art Directors
* Mythical Creatures
* Game Designers
* External Development Teams
* The Senior Product Manager will deal with game performance and the ensuing designs. They will solve problems affecting pre:determined KPIs in a live digital environment. As a consultant:esque employee, the Senior Product Manager is expected to ra
• Location: Seattle
• Post ID: 50001448 seattle