Posted: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 12:01 PM
- Manage, coach, develop and provide leadership for associates on a daily basis.
- Monitor and review expense and budget.
- Work with vendors to resolve quality issues and improve packaging standards.
- Develop strategies to minimize returns/exchanges.
- Audit quality of performance of technicians and cabinet shop associates.
- Work with other facilities to insure quality and accuracy.
- Insure vendor charge backs are processed accurately.
- Analyze returned merchandise to insure proper coding.
- Insure quality of service is provided by outside contractors.
- Maintain inventory integrity through proper coding.
- Delivery damage claims program.
- Maintain OSHA standards regarding hazardous materials.
- Participation in employee relations activities.
- Any other responsibilities management deems essential.
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership/teamwork skills
- Occasional travel
- Systems/Technology /Education and/or Experience
- Knowledge of Macy's systems including: RDS, POP, RVC and EDI.
- Knowledge of TIA and BTR
- Knowledge in furniture repair
- Manager Workroom/Returns
- Ability to make good decisions and manage several processes in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Leadership. Responsible for leading and providing direction to a team of hourly associates.
- Flexible, team player, willing to work extra hours and weekends when necessary
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Associated topics: assistant store manager, co manager, general manager, lead, manage, manager, manager retail, sales lead, supervise, supervisor
• Location: Seattle
• Post ID: 63563982 seattle