Tanker Truck Driver | $4,000 Sign-on Bonus | Up to $0.46 cpm | 3 Weeks Out & 5 Days Home | West-170708
Tanker mobile truck drivers at Schneider earn up to $0.46 per mile* (up to $65,000 per year with accessorial pay) and get home every three weeks. In this mobile CDL driving position, Schneider will pay to fly you from your home location to various locations across the country, where you'll safely transfer bulk liquid chemicals - 2/3 of which are non-hazardous - then we'll pay to fly you back for extended home time.
Start your trucking career today with one of Schneider's most unique configurations and among an elite group of Tanker drivers, while enjoying continued advancement opportunities, a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Experienced Class A CDL holders
West Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Up to $0.46 per mile*
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $65,000 per year* with average 15% of pay from accessorials
- Loading and unloading pay
- Hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Over-the-Road Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
West Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live in the state of WA, OR, ID, NV, UT, MT or WY
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsements required at time of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- 2/3 non-hazardous loads
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Low driver-to-leader ratios individualized to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."
- Timothy, 20 years of consecutive safe driving with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 4000
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.truckdrivingjobs.com/job/11031653/driver-tanker-truck-driver-class-a-cdl.html
Need help? Call us: 866-878-2508
• Post ID: 46525783 seattle