Companion Care is a non-medical, in-home care agency with excellent reputation and established history in our community since 2004. We take pride by giving excellent care and service to our clients. We hire caregivers who are passionate about transforming clients lives and helping them reach their highest level of independence.
Our established home care agency is seeking multiple talented caregivers for hourly, short shifts, weekends and overnights.
We offer a rewarding environment with many benefits and competitive wages.
Here s why Caregivers like working with us:
- Full-time, part-time
- Work close to home
- Health Insurance available
- Dental Insurance available
- Flexible pay rate for shorter shifts
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Competitive Pay (DOE)
- Paid Continuing Education
- Driving Contribution
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Holiday Pay
Job Requirements - Ideal Candidates:
- Ability to pass a background check
- Verifiable past references
- Positions available with 1 year of experience and 18 years old
- Positions available for Companions (no state license to start, but required to be licensed by 200 days from employment)
- Valid CNA/HCA license
- CPR/First-Aid Certified
- Working cellphone and email
- Clear English speaking
Interviewing, starting immediately, and looking to hire 5+ Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (CHHA) in the next few weeks.
Fill out our application at
** Interviewing and Hiring ASAP **
Positions include: caregiver, companion, C.N.A., nurses aides, certified nursing aid, certified nurse s aide, HCA, CHHA, H.H.A., home care aide, home health worker, home care caregiver
• Post ID: 57785242 seattle