Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via online : https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/90240.jobs?ApplyToJob=134314957'>Apply For This Job
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, PFHC Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Use proper procedures for entering guest rooms
- Stock housekeeping cart with appropriate supplies and linens
- Replace supplies used by guests in the rooms
- Replace dirty linen and towels with clean items
- Make beds /change bed linen according to brand standards
- Clean guest bathrooms using proper chemicals, supplies, and safety procedures
- Empty and clean trash cans, replace liners if applicable
- Dust and wipe all surfaces using proper chemicals and procedures
- Vacuum carpets and report stains or wear
- Report missing or damaged items to manager or supervisor
- Promptly turn in all lost and found items to appropriate personnel
- Report any maintenance issues or room odor to proper personnel
- Fulfilling guest requests
- Knowing and providing information about property facilities
- Knowing how to listen, apologize, and get help when guests encounter problems
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to push, pull, lift up to 25 lbs.
- Greet each guest with a smile and eye contact
- Respond promptly to guest requests
- Follow all safety procedures
- Follow company uniform standards
- Report any unsafe work practices
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here for more info: https://marriott.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17001H1I&lang=en
• Post ID: 52931623 seattle