Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 7:24 AM
Requisition Summary 13;
Support the certification and ongoing compliance of PACCAR products to emission regulations, including greenhouse gas, on:board diagnostics, and service information regulations. Participate in meetings with EPA and California Air Resources Board (ARB) staff. Support the PACCAR Emissions Board. Prepare reports required by EPA and ARB. Manage certification fee payments.
Work closely with DAFs Homologation, Product Development, and OBD teams and PTC to create and submit certification and running change documentation for PACCAR engines. Work with Kenworth and Peterbilt Safety and Compliance, Engineering, and Marketing teams to support GHG certification for vehicles.
Develop and maintain knowledge base and documentation of engine and vehicle emissions regulations, including greenhouse gas. Interact with technical and business stakeholders to disseminate information, educate, and support development of compliant business systems.
Coordinate PACCARs efforts on warranty and defect reporting to California and EPA/Canada, respectively.
Represent PACCAR in associations such as Truck and Engine Manufacturers Association (EMA). Disseminate association information within PACCAR and develop PACCAR positions, with management oversight.
Oversee and prepare documentation, including summary interpretations of regulatory requirements.
Company Information 13;
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high:quality light:, medium: and heavy:duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services : you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started
* Bachelor degree / Masters preferred, in a relevant technical discipline and 3+ years of related industry experience required.
* Understanding of current diesel engine emission regulations and industry standard solutions desired.
* Understanding of heavy:duty diesel engine technology especially beneficial in the areas of emissions technologies (such as exhaust gas recirculation, SCR aftertreatment, and particulate filters) and emission test methods.
* Awareness of heavy:duty truck fuel:efficiency technologies, such as aerodynamics, is helpful.
* Applicant must be competent in use of personal computer software such as word processing, database, spreadsheet, and project management tools as well as PACCAR business systems, if an internal candidate.
* Candidate should have a willingness to learn and be resourceful in communicating complex technical issues in clear business and engineering terms.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Additional Job Board Information 13;
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
• Location: Bellevue, Seattle
• Post ID: 54808177 seattle