Requisition # 30281
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries.Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000retail locations and most automotivemanufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, partssupply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
Were large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, were hiring to support your growth and ours -Greenlight your career.
(NOTE: this is a software role. we are only seeking candidates that have Launch experience in Software Companies)
Provide launch leadership for the coordination of efforts between all impacted cross functional teams to deliver new products and features for CDK North America. The Launch Manager is accountable to create the launch plan to execute all phases of a Go-To-Marketexecution strategy. In this role you will work closely with Software Product Managers and leaders to coordinate delivery across all product and operational teams. You will work with those same teams in creating all product introduction deliverables from the concept stage thru product release to ensure CDK organizational and market readiness.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead or coordinate all activities related to new product introductions with primary accountability to ensure organizational readiness for go to market.
- Develop detailed project plans for delivery of products and execute those plans with cross functional team deliverables and timelines
- Integrate commercialization plans into product launch plans.
- Work with Marketing to assure detailed go to market plans are developed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all required technical release criteria has been met, and reviews are conducted and incorporated to meet all objectives.
- When required, own the overall project management of assigned Products
- Responsibilities include:
- Project Integration Management
- Project plan development, execution and overall change control.)
- Develop and execute detailed project deliverables across teams,
- Manage changes that arise during the project.
- Project Scope Management
- Project initiation; scope planning, definition, verification and change control.
- Clarify the original expectations of each project with impacted teams and obtain teams buy-in.
- Assure that any changes to this scope are understood and accepted by all impacted groups.
- Project Tracking and Execution
- Activity definition, sequencing, duration estimating; schedule development and control.
- Develop and maintain an overall plan of all activity. Monitor progress against this plan and drive any necessary contingency plans to meet project objectives by ensuring KPI measurements are in place
- Project Quality Management
- Ensure all quality control Criteria has been met.
- Coordinate with product management and product development to assure they understand the scope of the project and have ownership over the delivery and quality criteria.
- Project Resource Management
- Cross team awareness if there is need for resource acquisition and or team development
- Assure all cross functional project teams have committed resources committed
- Project Communication Management
- Communications planning, information distribution, performance reporting and administrative closure
- Keep organization appraised of project status through concise reporting methods, especially at monthly Product Development Reviews (PDRs).
- Agree on project closure requirements and drive project towards those ends.
- Project Risk Management
- Risk identification, quantification, response development and response control
- Understand development capabilities and develop contingency plans against likely fault.
- Monitor project progress and implement contingency measures to control project timing, quality and cost to agreed levels.
- Project Integration Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PROFILE
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field
- 5 years + Project management experience in aMarketing, or other related role with Software industry.
- Effective computer skills, interpersonal skills, relationship building and communication skills are essential. Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
- Must be able to thrive in a team-based, matrix business and technical environment.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. Thats why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 57792717 seattle