Posted: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 12:24 AM
Company Information 13;
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high:quality light:, medium: and heavy:duty trucks. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Requisition Summary 13;
Six Sigma Black Belts are change agents for process and quality improvement. They are responsible for deploying Six Sigma quality concepts and tools across our business and for integrating Six Sigma quality into our business processes. They manage risk, set direction and lead the way to breakthrough improvements in product and process quality.
Job Functions / Responsibilities 13;
:Apply Six Sigma tools to improve process capability and eliminate defects.
:Provide analysis and feedback to senior management on project activities, improvements, and savings
:Lead High Impact Kaizen Events (HIKEs) helping PACCAR divisions, suppliers, dealers and customers improve performance.
:Help develop and lead cross:functional teams to recommend and implement process improvement plans.
:Transfer best practices, techniques, procedures and tools to peers and other process improvement teams.
:Challenge conventional wisdom by demonstrating successful application of new methodologies to improve product and process quality.
: Expected travel up to 25 of the time. 13;
Qualifications and Skills 13;
* Strong quantitative and problem solving skills.
* Proven team leadership skills.
* High energy level, goal oriented self:starter with willingness to learn new ideas.
* Proven project management skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Desire to drive change and improve processes and standards.
* High potential individual, viewed as leader within the company.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
* Process/product knowledge.
* Able to manage and resolve conflict
Education and Training 13;
* Bachelors degree in a technical discipline
* Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
* Advanced degree and/or Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Additional Job Board Information 13;
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
• Location: Seattle
• Post ID: 58002772 seattle