Posted: Friday, November 3, 2017 7:12 AM
JOB TITLE: Senior Consultant
PRACTICE: Internet of Things
- As a member of a team of IoT consultants and senior consultants, you will use your in-depth knowledge of networking to design and implement solutions for our clients.
- Responsible for consulting project activities from client identification through final invoicing. Fulfills billable consulting service projects. Acts as the subject matter expert within a discipline.
- Typically leads an engagement team, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr. Consultant, or may be the sole consulting resource on a project.
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, solution architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Architect end-to-end IoT solutions for our customers
- Help develop an overall IoT ecosystem engagement based on the AT&T IoT Solution Framework
- In partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team, formulate and execute solutions for AT&T products and services
- Experience developing IoT solutions by getting hands dirty with devices and code
- Build deep relationships with senior AT&T technical resources to engage appropriately when depth is needed on a technical component
- Contribute to the development and advancement of the AT&T Consulting IoT practice through knowledge sharing and promotion of AT&T.
At AT&T Consulting, you will be working with the best in the industry. Here is what you should bring to the table:
- 10+ years of experience in technology and solution delivery which includes practical experience in solution design, application architecture, database architecture, and networking
- Experience working with customers to implement solutions
- Understanding of emerging IoT/Mobile technologies and communications protocols
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort delivering presentations to both large and small audiences
- Bachelor's degree required; Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to travel for engagement requirements.
- Technical degree - Engineering, Computer Science or Math background highly desired
- Prior experience in a technical role within a services organization
- Experience working with customers to implement large-scale solutions is desirable
- Understanding of applications, server, and network security and compliance requirements
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products or solutions using a structured system development lifecycle
- Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. home automation, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
- Experience with embedded or real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development
- Experience programming applications on AT&T Platforms and/or other cloud services (Microsoft Azure, IBM Watson IoT, AWS, PTC Thingworx (or Axeda), Telit DeviceWise, etc.)
- General network knowledge including WAN, LAN, IP Routing and addressing, IPv4/IPv6
- Consulting or Systems integration background with qualified firm
- Please prefer Atlanta, Dallas or major metro area
Requisition ID 1765573-19
• Location: Seattle
• Post ID: 57694557 seattle