***This Opportunity is only available on W2. No sub-vendors please!***
Programmer/Analyst,Seattle, WA (6 Months Contract To Perm) - 2 Openings!!
Notes From The Hiring Manager
- There is potential for this candidate to loop to FTE at 5 months or end of 6.
- Monday - Friday and flexible with time as long as they work 8 hours shift. Must be on-site, no remote positions.
- Potential for OT, but only 2 or 3 weeks at most on assignment
- Interviews will be held with an initial phone screen, then onsite or video conference.
- HM prefers to keep the rate in line with the FTE role as they will most likely convert to an FTE.
- Time keeping system experiencerequired to be considered for an interview
- This temp will build methods and workflow for a new platform that employees can enter their time, expenses, and PTO in.
- Temp will work closely with end users to collect the means of the business for the system. They will document, and communicate cross functionally within the organization to come up with solutions to configure the new product. (Coding is not necessary).
- Temp will be responsible for ticket resolutions timing.
- Once ramped up on the different platform will need to meet resolution timelines within 7 hours at most.
- This is a creative, and collaborative environment.
- Ambiguous environment so temp must be flexible and able to adapt with changes throughout the day.
- Must have strong communication skills, and written.
- Previous work experience with the following companies:Kronos, SassHR, ADP, or Paylocityare highly desirable.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's business applications.
- Gathers requirements from users and creates specifications and develops code.
- Designs and writes codes to support existing application.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Oracle syntax experience preferred
- Experience with complex SQL select statements a plus
- Experience with JAVA application development a plus
- Experience with Integrations in the time and attendance and HR space
- Experience implementing solutions and providing support in the time&attendance space in large-scale, complex environments
- Ability to travel, average 25%
- API Wrapper experience or experience with raw API code (XML or JSON)
- Experience unit testing raw APIs (e.g. Postman) or testing API-based Applications
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 ###-#### or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, back end, c++, c#, java, matlab, perl, sde
• Post ID: 54439968 seattle