Posted: Saturday, September 5, 2015 9:36 AM
Seattle acting classes starting soon:
- Acting 101 (Beginning acting)
- Acting 102 (Intermediate)
- Acting 103 (The Next Step)
- Acting for the Camera
- All about Accents! Accents and Dialects…
- Auditioning 101
- Let’s Make a Movie
- Putting on a Play
- Voiceover Acting
- Workshopping Your Monologue
Improv and comedy classes
- Where are your Seattle acting classes held? Most of them take place on the University of Washington campus in Seattle.
- Are these good classes to take if I’m brand new at acting? Definitely.
- I want to be able to speak in front of big audiences without freaking out. Will taking acting classes help? Everyone is different, but many people have reported that acting classes can be helpful. We’ve had students who were shy about getting up in front of people, who told us they were much more comfortable and confident in that kind of situation after a class or two.
• Location: Seattle, Seattle University District
• Post ID: 7589268 seattle