- Provide administrative support for internal clients (such as partners and managing directors of the firm).
- Coordinates meetings and conferences and may attend department meetings and prepare minutes as directed.
- Handle sensitive/confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
- Develop a good working relationship with all levels of staff in all departments.
- Cultivate relationships and maintain contact with external clients on behalf of internal clients.
- Function as a backup for other administrative professionals within the group and support other teaming activities as directed.
- Prepare requisitions for specific office purchases with appropriate authorization and arrange for payment.
- Search and collect information from various internal/external sources to provide preliminary research.
- Make time and expense entries accurately in a timely manner.
- Compose business correspondence under direction from the clients served.
- Handle all incoming calls proficiently and follow through with issues raised with appropriate parties.
- Provide communication summaries and place calls on behalf of client as directed.
- Arrange essential mail both paper and electronic to help expedite client actions and avoid missing deadlines.
- Prepare professional business communication documents including memos, letters, invoices and emails with some direction from client.
- Adhere to firm directed formats including fonts and logos for all internal and external communication documents.
- Arrange and reserve conference rooms, catering, audio visual and telephony equipment for meetings and conferences as requested by client.
- Arrange international and domestic travel under guidance from the client in accordance with firm policy.
- Coordinate and arrange logistics for external functions including meetings, conferences, entertainment, receptions and dinner arrangements with minimal direction from the client.
- Prepare official agenda for meetings.
- Compile materials for training and meetings with minimal direction and instruction from client.
- Develop and maintain effective filing system for the management of client needs and requirements, including classified and confidential files.
- Maintain contact details for client (business contacts, etc.).
- Process records for destruction or disposition with supervision.
- Maintain and update electronic files in eDRMS, eRooms and SharePoint sites as requested.
Education & Experience: College Degree preferred, high school diploma required at minimum 5-10 years’ work experience as an administrative assistant supporting executives Professional demeanor Organized, detail-oriented, competent follow through skills Excellent computer skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Excellent communication skills – spelling, grammar and proofreading Exceptional interpersonal skills – positive/friendly demeanor, attentive listener Superior organization skills - ability to come up with processes and follow up Ability to exercise good judgment/decision making when necessary Ability to anticipate problems and act accordingly Ability to prioritize and multi-task - great time management Ability to take initiative - assertive and confident Ability to work well in a team environment Must have flexibility to work overtime as required
Click here for more info: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/global/en/job/DELOA004X125410/Senior-Administrative-Assistant-Seattle
• Post ID: 42479793 seattle