Posted: Friday, February 23, 2018 12:02 AM
Job Title: Personal assistant with emphasis on Marketing and Advertising
Looking for a part time person to assist with daily tasks mostly marketing and advertising. The right candidate will be highly experienced in technology and social media, with an understanding of branding and online presence. The hours are very flexible, with 1 full day or 2 half days in office and the rest be working from home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Edit and create marketing flyers, photos and videos.
● Proofread internet content to ensure quality and accuracy, screen and delete inappropriate content/comments posted by others.
● Update social media platforms daily, establishing a professional online presence.
● Ensure updates of all events, non profits and open houses are timely.
● Showcase monthly success stories on families who purchased/sold.
● Attend workshops and training to stay current on best practices and new technology.
● Purchase Google SEO words, to ensure people looking for a realtor are directly connected with us.
● Follow up with any feedback and/or comments and questions.
● REO management and follow through
● Ensure website is maintained: Landing pages and lead generation
● Use Microsoft Excel to keep an updated database to produce email lists for newsletters, weekly blogs, drip campaigns and mailings.
● Produce paper marketing cards, flyers and logos using Adobe Photoshop.
● Brainstorm and create new fun ideas, implement and finish projects
● Help with Non profit tasks and marketing
● Self motivated individual with a desire to stay current on website and social media skills.
● Access to a computer and the internet.
● Expert computer knowledge such as email, excel, word processing and photo editing programs.
● Demonstrated proficiency in writing and proofreading skills, with strong attention to detail.
● Ability to bring projects to the finish line.
● A Real Estate or Non-Profit background, a plus.
● Valid driver's license and insurance (some driving involved)
Please send a resume to- firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates will require references and a background check
● Office location is Covington Washington.
• Location: Seattle, Seattle, WA
• Post ID: 61440017 seattle