Company Name:Fred Meyer
Assist customers, sell Health and Beauty Aids and Candy products, and maintain displays. Role model and demonstrate the Company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of self and others.
Fred Meyer also requires that all associates perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
Essential Job Functions:
- Model "Customer 1st" behavior; deliver and encourage other associates to deliver excellent customer service
- Provide customer service
- Perform duties as listed on daily tour sheet
- Actively sell Health and Beauty Aids (HBA)/Candy products
- Maintain displays and work area between customers, including stocking, restocking, and cleaning
- Promote and follow Company initiatives
- Maintain state and company health and safety standards
- Perform closing functions
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Less than high school education or up to one month related experience or training; or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Ability to pass drug test
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work weekends on a regular basis and overtime as needed
- Ability to organize/prioritize variety of tasks/projects
- Familiarity with food service terms and processes
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Knowledge of Fred Meyer policies, procedures, and organizational structure
- Six months customer service experience
- Familiarity with health/beauty aids and candy products
- High school diploma/General Education Degree (GED)
- Related retail experience
Jobs at Fred Meyer:Based in Portland, Oregon with over 130 stores throughout Oregon, Washington, Idaho & Alaska, Fred Meyer offers one-stop shopping with store employment opportunities in apparel, home, food, pharmacy and home electronics as well as opportunities in our division office in merchandise and product development, store operations, customer communications, public affairs, food and pharmacy. We are always searching for individuals who share our passion for service, leadership, honesty and diversity. Whether you like working with people, numbers or ideas, you can find a home at Fred Meyer. And with stores and offices across the Pacific Northwest, we have opportunities for talented individuals if you prefer to be closer to the mountains, ocean, or city.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WA||Seattle|| 13000 Lake City Way NE ||98125 || Fred Meyer||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service; Store Operations ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 50712878 seattle