Posted: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 9:40 AM
Company Name: Quality Food Centers
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide the administrative support for the Customer Communications Specialist and Analyst. Requires a high degree of confidentiality, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support primarily for Customer Communications Analyst and secondarily for other department managers.
- Familiarity with Kroger Systems and ability to run reports from the applications.
o Market Expert Loyalty Reporting.
o Dunnhumby Loyalty reporting tools.
o Customer Service/Store customer service.
- Assist in creation of local division targeted customer communications.
- Manage return of lost customer keys.
- Provide customer service that makes both internal and external Customers feel welcome, important and appreciated.
- Produce and assemble materials and documents needed for meetings, training sessions and presentations.
- Transcribe and/or composes letters, memos, and reports as required.
- Process department mail and distribute accordingly.
- Read and understand operating statements, work accurately with numbers and recap information as needed.
- Maintain communications between the Store Managers, Coordinators and other Districts as needed.
- Create, as required, reports and spreadsheets.
- Supervise and coordinate events and activities as assigned.
- Responsible for 100% reporting and follow-through of product recall, contests, recaps etc. as required.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent phone and communication skills, good typing, and filing skills.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Lotus Notes, Power Point with the ability to learn new computer skills.
- Customer service role model.
- Self motivated, able to organize, prioritize, plan and meet deadlines.
- Must be professional, dependable, possess positive attitude, good judgment, and be able to gain the support of others to get the job done.
- Prior experience in supporting several managers.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Keywords: administrative assistant, customer communications,
Jobs at QFC: At QFC, we are seeking friendly Associates who are passionate about helping others and who want to build lasting relationships with our Customers. We look for hard working team members who will support us in our mission to put every Customer first. We offer competitive wages and benefits, and opportunities for career advancement. If you're interested in joining the QFC team, we encourage you to complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering - a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service - in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WA || Bellevue || 10116 Ne 8Th St || 98004 || Quality Food Centers || None || Administrative Assistant || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
• Location: Seattle
• Post ID: 57601907 seattle