Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 9:51 PM
Company Information 13;
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high:quality light:, medium: and heavy:duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services : you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started
Job Functions / Responsibilities 13;
* Manage financial reporting staff including hiring, training, cross:training, goal setting and performance appraisals.
* Manage the preparation of timely, accurate and meaningful financial reports, for both management and external users. Include and not limited to: manage the preparation of accruals for the monthly close process and prepare journal entries and account reconciliations. Oversee and assist team in preparing journal entries. Ensure proper general ledger coding.
* Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
* Support the preparation of the PACCAR Financial Corp quarterly external 10Q and 10K process, including acting as a liaison with external auditors.
* Support and maintain an ongoing process improvement function within the group to identify and implement efficiencies, enhancements and improvements. Assume the lead role in recommending improvements to existing reporting formats and methods of gathering financial data.
* Establish and maintain effective communication within the Accounting department as well as with Operations.
* Complete special projects and analysis as assigned. Support other accounting functions as needed.
Skills / Competencies 13;
* Accounting degree, CPA and/or MBA preferred.
* Three to five years of accounting experience.
* Two plus years supervisory experience.
* Team Player, with strong leadership abilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
* Superior technical accounting and analytical skills.
* Experience creating, reviewing and analyzing internal management reports.
* Proficient with current information technology, including spreadsheets, database creation and management in a PC networked environment.
* SEC reporting and public accounting experience.
* Experience in a challenging, ever:changing environment with aggressive deadlines.
Additional Job Board Information 13;
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
• Location: Seattle
• Post ID: 45923068 seattle