Stability meets Agility.
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global (NASDAQ:CDK) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry. CDK Global provides solutions in more than 100 countries, serving more than 27,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers.
CDK Globals solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
From data scientists to sales and operations experts, were hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
This is a great opportunity for a business oriented P&L Finance Manager who will own a $180M P&L. The Finance Manager IIposition will serve as the primary liaison and finance representative providing financial support for lines of business within the CDK North America Segment.
They will develop new, and enhance existing, reporting/analytics leveraging Hyperion, Oracle and Cognos reporting tools, and Excel-based financial models as well as utilize their analysis skills to identify and quantify revenue/NOI opportunities.
This position requires a highly-motivated, self-driven individual who can contribute to multiple projects and achieve deadlines concur.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
The Finance Manager IIwill be responsible for ensuring the completion and presentation of the following:
- Manage monthly close, reporting and analysis tasks to ensure results are properly reported and controls are maintained. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Working through close efforts and overseeing BU accountants
- Understanding and communicating variances to senior management
- Ownership of the BU P&L
- Business partner effectively with the BU GM/Executive to provide the analysis and guidance they need to make decisions and run their business
- Create value added analysis (recurring and ad-hoc)
- Business case modeling and preparation
- Other financial modeling/analysis as necessary
- Assist GM in developing and driving strategy and strategic objectives
- Manage all aspects of the annual planning and monthly forecasting cycles
- Annual operating plan preparation, review and presentation (including modeling and messaging)
- Monthly forecast preparation (including modeling, variance analysis vs. prior forecast, prior year and plan, and messaging to senior management)
- Includes participation in salary planning, capital planning, sales planning processes
- Maintain an environment in full compliance with all GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley rules. Perform SOX testing as required. Complete self-audit and annual external audit deliverables
- Process Improvement
- Review current processes, drill to root cause of issues
- Work with respective groups to improve processes/increase controls. Includes following up with groups to ensure changes occur
- Deliver consistent efforts towards improving business processes within the BU and overall Finance department
- Additional Finance Manager Responsibilities
- Manage vendor relationships (including invoice review and approval)
- Create effective relationships with operating teams, including Product Marketing and North America Operations teams
- Provide leadership within the Finance department, both directly and indirectly
- Actively participate in and when called upon to lead Finance driven projects and directives
- Where applicable, mentor junior Finance associates in both their work and their careers with CDK
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance
- MBA preferred
- 7-10 years experience in financial analysis, forecasting, and accounting
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to perform complex financial analysis
- Identify opportunities, perform research, identify root causes and make appropriate recommendations
- Accounting knowledge and experience working with Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Experience working with teams in multiple locations
- Strong computer skills with experience using Excel, Access, Hyperion, Oracle, and Cognos/TM1
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. Thats why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 46668448 seattle