Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 10:54 PM
Requisition Summary 13;
This position is part of a team that provides service and support to internal groups and external customers. The team has an accounts receivable focus handling cash applications, billing, and various accounting functions. Team members collaborate with Collections and Contract Administration personnel to handle loan related questions, research requests, and modifications. The team is also responsible for monitoring data in various systems and handling system updates.
Division Information 13;
PACCAR Financial facilitates the sale of premium:quality PACCAR vehicles in 20 countries on three continents worldwide by offering a full spectrum of creative, flexible financial products and value:added services specifically tailored to the transportation industry.
Company Information 13;
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high:quality light:, medium: and heavy:duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services : you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started
Job Functions / Responsibilities 13;
* Research and post unidentified payments on multiple systems
* Generate, review, and distribute customer invoices
* Analyze issues, determine corrections, and process adjustments to accounts
* Process loan modifications/revisions
* Prepare journal vouchers and clear general ledger reconciling items
* Perform month:end closing activities
* Verify that system data is in sync and make adjustments as needed
* Assist with procedural documentation
* Assist with training of new and existing employees
* Self:directed and self:motivated with a desire to learn
* Excellent analytical, research, and problem solving abilities
* Superior attention to detail and organization skills
* Ability to perform effectively as an individual and on a team
* Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
* Focus on quality and continuous improvement
* Prior experience in a loan servicing, accounts receivable, banking or similar setting
* Proficient PC skills and some experience with corporate:wide systems
* Associates or Bachelors degree in related field preferred
Additional Job Board Information 13;
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
• Location: Seattle
• Post ID: 46449583 seattle